In this article, you will uncover the secrets behind these captivating subtitles and, most importantly, learn how to replicate these trendy captions on Samsung/Iphone and Desktop using 3 user-friendly tools: CapCut, Premiere Pro, and Submagic. These tools will allow you to effortlessly add captions to your videos and achieve the same level of impact. 🔥
Who is Alex Hormozi? The godfather of a new content creation wave 🌊
Alex Hormozi is a successful entrepreneur and investor, known for scaling multiple businesses to great heights. He expanded his expertise by founding and scaling three companies across different industries, generating over $120M in cumulative sales and achieving notable exits, including a majority sale of his licensing company for $46.2M in 2021 🤯
Alongside his business ventures, Alex is dedicated to promoting equal access to education and fostering entrepreneurship in underprivileged communities.
Alex Hormozi in 2023
Nowadays, Alex Hormozi is one of the biggest content creators in the world. He accumulates more than 3 Million Followers on his different channels, with:
- 700,000+ followers on Tiktok.
- 1,300,000+ followers on Youtube.
- 1,200,000+ followers on Instagram.
Characteristics of Alex Hormozi’s subtitles
👉 Emojis for your subtitles
Alex Hormozi’s video editor uses emojis carefully. Here are the guidelines you must follow:
- Not too much Emojis: Do not add emojis for each sentence in your shorts, use them regularly every three to five sentences.
- Coherence: Your emojis should support the message you’re trying to give to your viewers. Add an emoji related to the keyword of your sentence. 🧡
You can find a list of emojis with this website.
👉 Best font for your captions
Alex Hormozi’s font is “Montserrat BOLD”. It is important to note that the subtitles are always written in uppercase. 🎨
Download the font here.
The 3 very best tools to create alex Hormozi’s captions – step-by-step guide 🔥
#1 Create your Captions the easiest way: Submagic.co 🚀
Now, you may say that it should take hours to replicate this type of captions. Not anymore. Submagic will take care of it, and in only 2 minutes you’ll be able to download your video with auto-generated captions.
Step-by-Step Guide for generating your captions.
1. Upload Process
- Search for “Submagic.co” directly from your favourite web browser – or click here.
- Click on “Create my video now” - upload your video without subtitles.
- Upload your video. Keep in mind that your video must be in short format (1080 pixels by 1920 pixels).
2. Generate unique and top-notch subtitles
- Add your personal touch and personalise your subtitles
From changing the colour, the animation, the emojis, the timing when the text appears, to switching to another font, you can personalise everything and make your video unique!🎨
- Download the video and your captions are ready!
You can find this button at the bottom of your project’s page. In a few minutes, you’ll receive your video with your beautiful captions. Enjoy
#2 Add stylish subtitles on Premiere Pro: step-by-step guide.
Add your AI-generated captions:
1. Create the transcription.
- Import Your Clip.
- Go to the very top to "Window".
- Scroll down to "text".
- You'll see a text panel appearing, click on "Create Transcription".
- Hit "Transcribe".
- Review your text, delete all comma and points, and when that's done click on "Create captions from transcription".
2. Hit the Preferences Tab:
- Put Maximum length in characters to 15.
- Put Minimum duration in seconds to 2 seconds.
- Click on Double Line.
3. Process to set the Alex Hormozi subtitle style. 🔥
You should now see a caption track in your timeline.
- Select one of the captions that has two lines, go up to “window" and go down to “essential graphics”.
- Once the panel is open, go to the “edit” section and clock on "Track Style" and hit "Create Style". Rename it "Alex Hormozi Captions".
- To the right of your new style there is a little arrow pointing to the top "called push". Click on it and then click on "All captions on track". Click OK.
- Now add the same options as the following screens:
N.B: If you do not know how to add the Montserrat Font into Premiere Pro, watch this 40-second-youtube-video.
4. Add colours to keywords.
- Double click on the text, put on the video, take the keywords you want to colour, and change the appearance by changing colours in the "Fill" colors. Do this for each of your sentences.
-Highlight all your captions, click on "Graphics and Titles" at the top of your screen, scroll down to "Upgrade caption to graphic". Now these are Text Layers.
5. Add some animations. 🤯
- Add Animated Emojis
- You simply have to put your emojis wherever you want.
- Add animations to your emojis.
N.B: You can find some animations on the Internet (such as Motion Array)
#3 Generate your subtitles on Capcut (mobile version). 📱
Generate your subtitles with AI
1. Generate the transcription.
- Import your clip.
- Tap on the video, "text" and then "Auto Captions".
2. Apply the Hormozi style. 🎨
- Change the font to "The Bold Font" with this link.
- Increase the shadow and apply the same effects as the following screen (Opacity: 100% - Blur: 70% - Distance: 14% - Angle: 10%).
- Hormozi's editor uses a maximum of 4-6 words for 2 lines. Here's what you should see:
- Now, go back to your timeline, and split the texts in half.
For instance, look at the following screens. Split the text by half after hearing the word "Sell". And now, delete the words after “Sell” in the first half of your captions section, and delete the words before “Sell” in the second half of your captions section...
Then, for each captions, put the text in two lines (apply the same process everywhere). 🚀
- Make the subtitles bigger.
- Change the colors of the keywords.
- If you want to make some keywords bigger as Alex Hormozi is generally doing, split your caption exactly at the time you say the word, and make the keyword of the second part bigger.
- Animate your text by clicking on "Animation".
- Add emojis and animate them. 😀